I have to admit I've always wanted 2 boys. I'm looking forward to the baseball, basketball and football games in the basement and backyard and of course the wrestling matches! Mason insisted he was getting a big brother while I was pregnant and he was right. When he found out he had a brother he said "I told mom it wasn't a sister" and has reminded me of that a lot over the first few weeks of Kellen's life. He has since asked to have a sister; he still wants his brother but would also like a baby sister. I told him it'll be a few years! Mason has been a big help with Kellen and showers him with kisses, hugs and beeps to the nose.

In case you can't read the shirts, Kellen's says I'm the little brother and Mason's says Big Bro.

I snuck up on Mason holding Kellen like this and ran to get my camera...so sweet!

Our Valentine's!
No comments:
Post a Comment