Sunday, June 1, 2008

Outside

Outside has quickly become one of Mason's favorite words. He loves to be outside and is starting to get a farmer's tan like Dad. Since I don't tan like my boys and I think we are going to be outside a lot this summer I'd better stock up on SPF 45!


Going down the slide at Aunt Brooke's.


Mason and Dad at a Husker baseball game. Mason made it until the 8th inning of this game (5 more than his first game) but it turned out we only stayed for half the game since it ended up going 16 innings before the Huskers lost to A&M.

Trying to blow bubbles - he mostly just licks the soap off the wand.

It's much easier to pop the bubbles than blow them!

Pushing trucks in the driveway - this was just before we had a big wipe out that lead to tears.


A little watermelon and Oreo's dried up all the tears. As you can tell by his shirt and mouth he really liked his snack.

No comments: